- A trained and qualified nurse provides the necessary medical care to the children in the medical room.
- The medical room is facilitated with necessary medicines and equipment.
- Our School provides complete healthcare facilities to look after the overall health of each student.
- Providing a comprehensive range of services that meet the specific physical and behavioural health needs of the young people in the community.
- We provide essential health care for students by aiming to eliminate many access barriers on health care access disparities and conducted a cost–benefit analysis.
- So it just makes sense to have a school-based health clinic as a key component to providing a quality education.
List of Hospitals (tie up) for the residential Students exclusively:
- Suraksha Children Hospital
- Narayanadri Multi Specialty Hospital
- Sankalpa Multi Specialty Hospital.